Independent Marine Surveyors
We support our International Clients (Insurance Company, Hull & Machinery and Energy Underwriters, P&I; Clubs, Legal Advisors, Onshore and Offshore Operators and Shipowners.) with our experts: Senior Surveyor, Naval Architects, Forensic Surveyors, Marine Engineers, Master Mariners and Specialist always ready to intervene worldwide according to our Clients’ needs.
Our surveyors have decades of relevant experience in a wide range of disciplines and shipping business. They can carry out missions to support Insurances in any damage claims.
The proven experience of each individual surveyor offers a total positive synergy for tackling any damage event.
PMSC S.A. as Independent Marine Surveyors mainly acts for:
- Insurance Company
- Marine Underwriters
- P&I Clubs
- Maritime Lawyers
- Loss Adjusters
- Onshore/Offshore Companies
In this context we have established a partnership with GIMS LTD. to provide a global network of Associates in various countries all-over the World and ensure a prompt and detailed inspection in a really short time.
The services that PMSC S.A. can provide Directly or as Special Support to GIMS LTD. are the following:
- Hull and Machinery Condition survey: specially for LNG Carrier, Oil and Products Tanker, LPG/Ammonia Carrier, Chemical Tanker, FPSO, FSO, FSRU, FSRPU, FLNG and LNGFSU
- Propulsion and Power Generating Plants survey: Diesel, Gas Turbine and Steam both traditional and LNG bunkered (Dual Fuel and Gas only)
- Tug, Barge, OSV, Jack-Up, Heavy Lift Vessel and SSCV offshore surveys
- On-Hire and Off-Hire Survey.
- LNG & LPG Terminal – Evaluation and Claims
- Oil & Products Terminal – Evaluation and Claims
- Chemical Terminal – Evaluation and Claims
- Ship/Shore Interface – Evaluation and Claims
- Mooring Analysis
- Mooring Damages and Claims evaluation
- Port and Port Infrastructures – Evaluation and Claims
- Heavy Transports & Special Transport – Evaluation and Claims inclusive of Load static and dynamic Analysis and Sea-fastening Evaluation
Sometimes, as required by the circumstances and casualty place, we can appoint Lawyers and Adjusters.
Clients are able to rely on our prompt reaction to averages and accidents and have an appropriate strategy, together